Monday 17 September 2012

friends poem

You're a real buddy,
that I want you to know,
Our really like for each other
has assisted us to develop.
We've been through some challenging periods,
but we've created it through,
The only one I ever reliable was you.
You assisted me through rage,
you've pursued away concerns.
You organised me through unhappiness,
and kissed away holes.
You remained by my side
when the globe converted away.
You assisted me see joy
when the air were all greyish.
You were the rainbow
at the end of the weather.
You help me be different
when I shouldn't adjust.

You organised my hand
when you realized we would drop.
Every misery,
you saw me through it all.
I'm not sure
I'm always the best buddy to you,
I know I'm not ideal,
but this much is real.
When lifestyle gets you down,
And there's nowhere to convert,
I'll help you through and
I'll discuss your issue.
I'll try my best to come back every benefit,
When you're sure that you'll die,
then I'll be your lifesaver;
Even if we both go down.
Whether we drain or swim
doesn't issue at all,
Just know that I'll be there
whenever you contact.
I'll take you out
when lifestyle draws you under.
I'll be the sun
when there's super and magic.
And when it's all over,
And we've conducted every war,
There's one factor I guarantee,
Of this I am sure,
When enough time comes
that we're put to our relax.
Be sure that you know that,
My buddy, you're the best.
And if there is Paradise,
then I know you'll be there,
That if you die first
then you'll listen to every prayer.
And soon I'll be a part of you,
but just know until then.
That I'll skip you each day
'til I see you again.
At the end of the tube,
you'll be my directing mild,
You'll cause me to heaven,
away from the evening.

We'll be there together,
and we'll never develop old.
And we'll stroll part in hand


On the roads introduced of silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment